Beautiful bespoke swimming pools to your exact specifications.
One of the many reasons that Tanby Pools has been an award-winning and successful supplier of swimming pools for over fifty years is that we offer an exceptional ongoing maintenance and repairs service to keep your pool clean, beautiful and functional.
Tanby Pools provides a wide range of service options to suit your requirements and budget. We attend call-outs in Surrey, Kent, Sussex and South East London, and our Service Department and ISPE-trained pool engineers are experts in dealing with any issue, so you can rest assured that your pool is safe in friendly, knowledgeable hands.
Our pool maintenance and repair service options include:
- Emergency call-outs: If you require urgent help, our engineers can provide an emergency call-out service, which includes a temporary fix if necessary. We will attend your site within 24 hours of the problem being reported, excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Non-urgent call out service: This service is for fault-finding, breakdowns and non-urgent repairs. Our priority is to get your pool and equipment working again as quickly as possible (charged per hour — minimum call-out fee required)
- Regular maintenance contracts: Choose from our silver, gold and platinum service contracts, which are specifically designed to suit your maintenance needs and budget
- Recommissioning: We recommission pools at the start of the season by removing and storing covers, reassembling all equipment, topping up pool water levels and performing checks and cleanses
- Decommissioning: We can winterise and decommission your swimming pool at the end of the season by fitting pool covers, lowering pool levels and cleaning your pool to ensure it’s ready for use again next season
- Liner replacement: We can renovate your pool by replacing its liner. We advise that you replace the liner every six to twelve years to avoid your liner getting brittle or cracked and to prevent it from weakening
- Service Calls: You can call our engineers whenever your pool needs servicing; this option is ideal when you don’t need a regular maintenance contract